#grooving with my doggies
I try to drive out to my parents place every Sunday. We usually have family dinner, hang out and watch something together. Lately it’s been True Detective… Season finale tonight. Womp womp. It was fantastic though.
On my drive home, I had the most lovely moment. I was driving down the dark highway, listening to Alt Nation on the radio. My two dogs were in the front with me. Bam sitting in the passenger seat, looking very solum as he stared straight ahead. Stella sat in the middle, between Bam and I. She was resting her nose in the curve of my elbow, slouched over.
The blue glow of my stereo and the yellow flashes from the street lights were almost hypnotic, and everything seemed to move in time to the music. Even the dogs were breathing in sync. Everything just sort of flowed together. I had this feeling of peace and calm. Warmth. I felt lucky. Happy.
"Let people feel the weight of who you are and let them deal with it."
A Glasgow nightclub has installed a two-way mirror which allows male revellers in private booths to spy on unsuspecting women as they visit the toilet! With no notification or signage anywhere in the venue many female club goers have been left feeling embarrassed and used. Although they do briefly show the mirrors in a promo video, the club has been quickly deleting comments and posts on their social media from club goers trying to alert others to the situation. This is pretty much illegal and hugley violates privacy. Thank you The Shimmy Club for giving us a shiny, new, creative and cool take on objectification.
i’m never leaving my house again, this world is just too fucked up.
gross gross gross gross gross
Good morning disgusting.
- “No space, leave the place” (fingernail test)
- A two way mirror must be set INTO the wall, not placed on top of it.
- If you rap/knock against the mirror, one installed onto a wall (a normal mirror) will make a dull sound, because there’s something behind it. A two-way will have more reverberation.
- Use the flashlight on your phone to shine on the mirror, if it’s a two-way, you’ll be able to see into the other room.
- You can also shield your eyes and see in if you lean up against the glass.
- The room being viewed will have to be brightly lit (10x brighter than the room looking in), so if you’re in a typical dimly lit club bathroom, you’re ok.
boosting the fuck out of this
They have this in Continental Midtown in Philly, it’s fucking creepy and not cool at all
the most obvious solution i can think of is to break that motherfucker. what are they going to do? sue you for breaking something they shouldnt have had?
That’s fucking disgusting.
Hey, fellas. You ever feel like you have to check if you’re standing in front of a two-way mirror? Women do.
What the everloving fuck?
Gender - How strange is it that we can completely change how we are perceived in this world just by messing with the construct of gender via makeup?
(Source: holly-harford, via internal-acceptance-movement)